Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Arctic cat z370 ES
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 arctic cat z370 ES and I don't know what carbides to use, double or single? Any help would be appreciated!!! I need to get them ordered and installed before the snow starts to fall. thanks Stephen

·
Registered
10,777 Posts
I wouldn’t use duals on a 370. Stick with a single runner or possibly the offset ones.

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
you have studs?
you carbide length works well in conjunction with a few factors, studs make the biggest difference?

·
Registered
331 Posts

You really need to view this website for advice and info. Everything you need to know about carbide selection is here. Highly recommend this company if you decide to buy from them, but they get pretty busy during the season so plan ahead!

I bought some triple point carbides from them [they were a little pricey, but so far so good!].

·
Registered
10,073 Posts
I think Bergstroms are way over priced!! If you plan on running stock skis, run the stud boy shaper bars in 4 or 6 inch carbides. I run them on all my sleds. If you want cheaper yet, look at other brands on E bay.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I think Bergstroms are way over priced!!

Maybe, but they are an excellant company to deal with that I like to support. They have [I think] three different lines of carbides for every budget if the triple points are to 'expensive' for you. The info on their website is priceless.

If you plan on running stock skis, run the stud boy shaper bars in 4 or 6 inch carbides. I run them on all my sleds. If you want cheaper yet, look at other brands on E bay.

You get what you pay for!

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts