Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Yes the rear is fine. Shocks is up to you. I run 16.5”. I have Floats on a couple sleds. Have stock Snopro fox clickers on another couple and king cat act shocks with to springs. Total preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes the rear is fine. Shocks is up to you. I run 16.5”. I have Floats on a couple sleds. Have stock Snopro fox clickers on another couple and king cat act shocks with to springs. Total preference.

Ok. I might get qs3 or clicker. I bought a complete titanium skid on ebay for $250. Going to put it in the 144 skid for now. In the future ill find a proclimb skid.

·
Registered
790 Posts
That’s what I did originally when I built my ‘99 Snopro. Used 09 rails and 05 M7 Ti skid. Worked great!

Reactions: NDSU Clean Snow

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That looks pretty sharp! I think in the future I may just go with a crossfire/xf or newer zr skid. Id like to keep it around the 136/144" range. I've photo-shopped some ideas with how I want the sled to sort of look. What do you think of the purple compared to green?

Attachments

·
Registered
790 Posts
This is a better look at my ‘99 Snopro with a King Cat front end and 05/09 rear skid. 141x2.25” track.

This is the new upgrade.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Go purple. Stand out. Why not.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts