Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for 3 inch risers for this sled and i dont know if i need pivot or non pivot ones... so if someone can tell me it would help?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
well it all is on what you want... if you want it adjustable or just coming straight towards you. 3 inches is the max you can go without extensions, yours may be 4 but that would be pushing you luck.

EDIT: you will get about 1.5" from the pivot adapter so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Delow @ Dec 22 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well it all is on what you want... if you want it adjustable or just coming straight towards you. 3 inches is the max you can go without extensions, yours may be 4 but that would be pushing you luck.

EDIT: you will get about 1.5" from the pivot adapter so keep that in mind.[/b]
so if i get pivot ones i can adjust them to make them straight up??

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Yes if you want. Is that all you are looking for? How much higher do you want them from their current position?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Delow @ Dec 22 2009, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes if you want. Is that all you are looking for? How much higher do you want them from their current position?[/b]
just a few inches i just want it to be comfortable when i feel like stand up riding

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
If you are only looking for a couple of inches the pivot adapter itself may be enough. That will give you 1.5" and any more that you want can be added on to that. Be aware though once you put the pivot adapter on you will only have room for about a 2" block riser, without extensions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts