Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the virus in our lives now and it closed trails a tad early this year. How do you think it will affect you and your riding area in the coming season? I'm certainly hoping the the associations and clubs are working on plans if needed.
I'm also counting on the reduction in vehicle pollution caused by this crisis will grace us with a bountiful snow harvest and steady cold temps for winter.🤞🤞

·
Registered
11 Posts
If we havent moved on to much more normalcy by then we might as well just all agree to give up. I mean at some point life must go on. Not to mention you can’t get much more “social distanced” than riding a sled outdoors with a helmet on. It’s the one thing you should be able to do amongst almost all else.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I would surely hope we have figured things out by then. Other than bars/restaurants, nothing else requires close contact to anyone while riding. With the hole in the ozone layer closed up from lack of pollution, we should be in for an epic winter!😁

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
has not really done anything here to our trails.. we are so far north... As far as im concerned this was taken way to far and in the long run has hurt us both financially and medically more than people will admit or realize... Im all for protecting our elderly and people with medical issues but the rest of us should have been able to live life as normal get the virus and build a immunity to it naturally and not wait for a cure that in the long run is just going to create another super virus... This would have never gotten like this if it was not for social media. So many people have lost their lively hood and businesses that they have put their heart into. Areas effected heavily were all high density places or places with major border crossings.. This is natures way of cleaning things up as bad as it seems

·
Registered
304 Posts
You’re talking about 10-20 million bro. Just in the USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts