Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i install a 2" lift kit on my bike will the left tie rod rub or crack the plastic case on the 4X4 actuator.Thanks

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
its going to be very close you will just have to watch it as most do, also the front left axle will try to pull out of the diff and it will strain the CVs pretty good so be carefull...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks qwc.I now build axles and custom snorkles(PIN IT AXLES AND SNORKLES BY DESIGN)so i have two things coverd.I just wanted to no if i would crack or smash the actuator or not,thanks for all the info_One more thing do you no if the 700 will turn 29.5 outlaws or am i asking for alot.It seems not to have to much power.LAUNCHPAD

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
wow in that case i am not lifting my 700.. i dont want those problems!

and yes the 700 will turn the 29.5 laws with no problem

if you lift it shoot me some pics plz

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
yeah it will spin them good,if you need to you can put in a clutch kit and make sure you dont have any problems... :D

I had to have custom tie rods for my lift its like a full 3" and it was hitting real bad but the 2" lift just do hit on most and i no a few guys have just bent there tie rod to clear..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for all the questions qwc but did you get the extra inch with the HL springs and how much $ did it cost (Just the 3"lift)to mod the lift.I had both my polaris 800s lifted to the nuts and lots of mods but im new to the cat game.I thought i would give it a shot.Speaking of shot i should shoot my self,this is my 5th bike in 3 years.I seem to lift,snorkal and mod the crap out of every bike i get and then let them go.Thanks P.S do you no the cost in canadian

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Stu.

I have an extra set of gorrila's, if you want them.

Smoke

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
I have a home made lift on mine :D the HL springs wont give you any lift unless your springs are sagging. Iam not real sure how much the springs cost i got them on trade... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info qcw.Hows it going smoke.How much for the axles.STEW

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Where did you get the gorillas from? If launchpad isn't interested I may be if you post the price on here or PM me.

Thanks

WC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts