Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some advice on my new build. I have a 1999 powder special 700 and am looking to get some more power out of it. I have seen a lot of people recommending twin pipes but haven’t found a company that makes them. Does anyone know what pipes will fit. Also any other recommendations? I have it clutched currently with notched 53g weights and a yellow and white spring and it runs great just looking for more.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looking for some advice on my new build. I have a 1999 powder special 700 and am looking to get some more power out of it. I have seen a lot of people recommending twin pipes but haven’t found a company that makes them. Does anyone know what pipes will fit. Also any other recommendations? I have it clutched currently with notched 53g weights and a yellow and white spring and it runs great just looking for more.
Sorry for the smart @@@ reply in advance, but, if you want a faster sled, buy one with a larger engine, keep it stock and reliable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.