Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found in the local classifieds a zr 440. is it a snopro even tho it doesnt say so? ill call the guy tomorrow but i just want to find out. ill copy and paste the add.

"1998 ARCTIC CAT 440ZR with reverse, 1750 MILES, very good, $2300 firm."

·
Registered
550 Posts
In 1998 they made a ZR 440 production model which was the same as any other ZR of that year and they also made the SnoPro which is the race sled. I guess it is possible it could be a SnoPro with a reverse kit installed but most likely it is a regular production model with reverse installed.

·
Registered
550 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pyrex @ Feb 28 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
when did arctic cat start putting the new seat on? the one with the white number panels on it.[/b]

If you are talking about the "shortie" style seat with the plastic plates they were first first on SnoPro's on 2003 I believe but 2004 I know for sure. Go to google and type in "2003 Arctic Cat SnoPro 440" or something like that in the image box and you should find out for sure.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its 04, i just looked on browns leisure world.

has anyone bought a sled on ebay? and had it shipped to them?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it said ships to mexico, us, and canada. the sled is like 1700 but the shipping cost would be crazy high. i think this would prolly be the way for me to get a sno pro. or wait till my family makes a trip down to the states again for the weekend.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much would new trail heads for a sled like that be? is there a way to make it oil injection, not premix?

·
Registered
111 Posts
i seen a set off heads on this site someplace i think 75.00.maybe you can add injection by adding a pump and using 2002 sno pro intake pipes(boots)or maybe carbed firecat ones.not positive.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
k. premix is a pain.

so has anyone here ever bought something like that on ebay? i mean something fairly big like those mini quads or bikes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts