Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a trail stud pattern for a stock 1998 ZR440Snopro. I believe the stock track was 1.25" (factory deep lug that year). If anyone has one, please let me know.
Thanks

·
Administrator
20,056 Posts
as of right now on my '99,, it has 96 down the center belt, shortly here, it's gonna' get an additional 48 integrated into the outer two belts, mine has a variable ''v'' pattern in middle (way it was when I purchased the sled), but same way i'd have done it anyhow,, on the outers, I prefer to use a every other pitch pattern (3 staggers between repeats), staggering them no further out than middle of the respective belt, never have had one rip or chunk out

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
Mines same as C-Notes, except I'm currently 72 in center and 48 in outers, soon to be 96 in center for total of 144 in V pattern. You have to be sure you like them in the outer belts though, it really makes it stick in the corners and doesn't "slip" or drift the rear around like some people prefer. When you get used to them and learn to adjust your cornering style to having them in the outer belts it's just outstanding in my opinion. It's not for everyone, but I'd have it no other way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts