Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two questions:
First is it has a timing dip switch. never seen anything about this. only seen the nob style like on the 99 and up sno pros.
Can anyone tell me where to find out what is what with this thing.

Second: the d style flat side carbs have a small plate inside. this holds the tube in place. if you take off the plate there is a small gasket in there. mine are shot and none of the websites even list the plate is in the carb let alone the gasket.

all help would be great.

i was told someone did a write up for the timing. did a search and found nothing.

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
1998 Sno Pro Timing Dip Switch

I know this is an old post but if someone is doing some searches they too may come across this.

After many phone calls I was able to get in contact with someone inside of Arctic Cat that knew of this switch AND knew where the documentation of how it works was.

He 'faxed' me a copy so if anyone is looking for this info please let me know. My neighbor has 2 of these machines & I was helping him work on them that is why I was tracking it down.

BTW: Both of his sleds are available to be purchased. One has a new engine that hasn't been fired up yet. It's on my to-do list.

I don't check email every day and don't check all these websites daily either but when I get your message I will respond.

pantera

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any pics? On the carb I mean, I have a 98 sno pro have had the carbs apart a ton trying to figure out the gas leak in them, and have never seen the plate you r talking about

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I know this is an old post but if someone is doing some searches they too may come across this.

After many phone calls I was able to get in contact with someone inside of Arctic Cat that knew of this switch AND knew where the documentation of how it works was.

He 'faxed' me a copy so if anyone is looking for this info please let me know. My neighbor has 2 of these machines & I was helping him work on them that is why I was tracking it down.

BTW: Both of his sleds are available to be purchased. One has a new engine that hasn't been fired up yet. It's on my to-do list.

I don't check email every day and don't check all these websites daily either but when I get your message I will respond.

pantera
can you post the fax here for everyone to see?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts