Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

I've never owned a machine with EFI, I've never owned an Arctic Cat for that matter.

I really like this sled but it hesitates when you hit the throttle. At high RPM, it's very responsive. Right now it runs kinda like an old 70's sled, you have pump the throttle and once you get past the bog, it's ok and responsive. Lots of compression, fresh plugs, fresh gas and the battery is good.

SUMMARY: It runs well but bogs a little (hesitates) until after you rev or pump the throttle. Not sure where to look for the problem with EFI...

I have a Clymer shop manual but can't find anything...

Cheers!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well It could be clutching. The other possiblity is the TPS is worn in that spot. What happens when it bogs and you just pin it?

·
Registered
491 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (newbiecat @ Nov 16 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello...

I've never owned a machine with EFI, I've never owned an Arctic Cat for that matter.

I really like this sled but it hesitates when you hit the throttle. At high RPM, it's very responsive. Right now it runs kinda like an old 70's sled, you have pump the throttle and once you get past the bog, it's ok and responsive. Lots of compression, fresh plugs, fresh gas and the battery is good.

SUMMARY: It runs well but bogs a little (hesitates) until after you rev or pump the throttle. Not sure where to look for the problem with EFI...

I have a Clymer shop manual but can't find anything...

Cheers![/b]
There's a topic pinned in the ZL/ZR/ZRT section here .. Pinned: ZR/ZL EFI Bogging/Cutting out
have you checked out this thread , sure sounds like the same problem and figured out step by step
hope that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts