Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I don't know if anyone is looking for any decals for these two sleds
but I am taking my two hoods to a local guy that makes sled repo decals, and he is going to copy them, and have them in his line up for sale

I have a extra hood I am swapping onto my T cat(OEM hood has broken hinges bad)
so he is making me a set of decals to fit hood to make back to original looks for me

if anyone is interested in any decals, let me know and can pass on his info for to you
will be taking my hoods to him in about 2 weeks or so, so after he gets them again copied, he will be able to re produce to anyone that wants them!!

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Be sure to post some pics of them when your done please.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do for sure
will even take some before and after pic's of hood's I have too

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 1998 ZRT that took some front end damage. The guy tried to re-fiberglass it but didn't do a great job. I might have it done and painted. I could always use the 1997 stickers. Defiantly post pics and what he's gonna charge for a set. Thanks man

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pic's before and after of what he does for me
Its too bad, my OEM T cat hood broke, as I have a like new 97 zrt 800 hood I am going to be pulling decals off and adding the new T cat's to

or I would sell it to you as is
I looked all over for a hood and came up empty, then found this ZRT one, was debating leaving it be, but then found this guy who was willing to make me T cat decals, he is even going to remove old ZRT and install them for me LOL

but here is a pic of the ZRT right now, NOT the best pic's, but can see its nice for its age!
I almost feel bad removing these good decals, but need a hood for the T cat, so??

but these will be the decals he will have on file, not sure if he plans to copy the OEM warning one's or not, might be copy right?? on them, and I don't care about them any how, but they are on the zrt hood, old T cat owner removed them off that hood, so??
I do plan to try and SAVE the T cat hood and get the hinges fixed, but not sure if they will ever hold that great?? I am NO fiberglass repair man! but will try this summer, nothing to loose ??
don't have any T cat pic's handy, but there stock OEM decals for a 97 model yr

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes both are very close IMO,

BUT IF I have it right the 98 looks like this one

http://www.bosscatlegacy.com/acproto/production2/97zrt800_0c2.jpg

and then the 97 like this

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usedphotosna/43941824_934.jpg

OR this,

http://www.snowmobileforum.com/attachments/used-snowmobiles-parts/10752d1257546813-1998-zrt-800-sale-img_0294.jpg

BUT also keep in mind there were a few different options from same yr ,pending model set up and such!!
NOT that it matters a lot, but, they do look close to me! LOL

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the guys name that is doing them is as follows as well as his company's info, he is in
Kutztown, PA

Tom Silvert
TNT Vinyl Designs, LLCt: 484-553-8988 | e:[email protected] | w: Vehicle Wraps, Vinyl Signs, Window signs, window lettering, vinyl wraps, and more

been very nice to talk with and he seems to be up to snuff on his decals and work
he is close to me, so I am driving my hoods there , dropping them off and he is going to remove old ZRT decals and install T cats for me on the hood as part of the deal we have
so I am not sure what the price will be till he gets it all done, but once he has the decals in his system, he will be able to reproduce when ever, he just needed these to copy to get exact size and such off of..
he is out of town at a few shows right now, hense the hold up on me getting them there, he is going to let me know when he gets back and can get to them and I will drop off then and once I get them back update here with more info, I just thought I would post in advance to see if anyone had any interest or not, as seems
T cats and ZRT's (triples) are becoming like classic's with a lot of interest again!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Does he have to have the hood to duplicate the stickers? I need the right side sticker for my 98 tcat, even though I like the 97 graphics a lot better 🙂

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry, I never ended up getting the 98 decals copped, due to the guy making them ran behind scheduled and I didn';t want to wait any longer as the donor hood was needed for a T can rebuild
he does have them for the 97, if you wanted a full set for that, he can do them for you, but NOT for the 98 and the 98 decals were for a ZRT 800 NOT a T cat any how, sop wouldn;t have helped you hear either!

but if you want 97 decals, the guy I had make me mine, can make them for you!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool,thanks. Post some pics and let us know about how much they cost.
I cannot tell you what the guy will charge for them, I had a deal worked out with him on others things all in one deal

but his info is in the first few posts here, feel free to contact him and ask how much for a set
he ONLY did the HOOD decals, NOT whole sled too

but they were very very well done and as close to the OEM as I could find
I don't have the sled anymore so?
sorry no pic's handy right now, I have NO problem recommending this guy, and his decals, both very high quality, and I have NOTHING to do with him minus being a customer
there just GOOD decals, not cheap thin one's but high quality one's
you'll be happy if you get them! IMO

·
Registered
9,772 Posts
Here is the sled. I still have pics when I fixed it up for ya Stan.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks Jeff, I know I have them too, but my PC been going crazy lately and some how moved things without me doing anything, so been struggling to find a lot of things lately! LOl

I miss this sled too,
and you did such a great job on it , but my back has gotten worse, so, it had to go sadly!
did go to a good home though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts