Hi there im having trouble with my 95 wildcat 700 efi... at the start of the year i had to take my lower coolant hose off to change a fitting.. it went back on no problem. overheated after about 10 mins during riding. it sat the night and the coolant level went way down i thought because of an air bubble coming out. its been fine for a month and now its overheating again. Theres heat at the exchangers and lots of snow getting up there.. i tried putting it on a snowbank to bleed the air but it still overheats? has anyone seen this problem.. could it just be the light coming on?