Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.. i am trying to rule out the reason that my sled wont run worth a shoot off the battery charger. It runs GREAT on the stand but will die within seconds of being off the stand. I am told to replace the regulator/rectifier..

BUT i need some help!

I have a LOAD of the older voltage regulators off of the carbed 580 sleds.. but Im told they wont work?? I looked it up under browns site and it says that the EFI ones are nearly the same as the carbed..

What im looking for is PN 3003 875 correct?

This is the one that could throw off my charge circuit? Basically.. I need help. Again!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what do you reccomend checkin then!? :( I am stumped! battery is new, all the fuses look good, everything seems to be normal. I just CANT get it to run on its own!

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
There needs to be AC voltage input to the regulator and DC voltage output. Check continuity of the wiring from red at rectifier to positive at battery and black at rectifier to negative at battery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.