Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey, I had one of those EXT 550 Special's that Team Arctic posted. Bought it and never got to ride it all that much that winter. Took it to a Cat dealer right before I went on a trip to Tug Hill. Internal coil was bad. Went to Tug Hill and blowed er up the 2nd day there.

Chalk that sled up to bad luck I guess. Sold it for parts. Good thing I kept the ol' trusty 89' Jag AFS for a back-up that winter.

That pic brings back memories/nightmares....haha

·
Registered
32 Posts
Boy every time I find a picture of those EXT Specials I wish I would have kept mine,fast reliable and I just loved those flames.Brings back great memories ,hope more pictures get posted

·
Registered
1 Posts
1992 Prowler 440

I bought 2 1992 arctic cat prowler 440 L/C, One is a good nice running sled other parts GREAT PARTS,Rode it for a week blew a piston any history on this sled? Thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/members/138199-albums1498-picture6591.jpg
My 92 wildcat. A bit different than most. Carb motor, windshield attached to hood, but gauges on steering post, fox shocks all the way around, wildwood hydraulic brake, dash drilled out over air box, odd belt size. When I broke the original winshield, I brought in the part with the cat # on it, does not exist. I bought it this way in 1993. Was told it was a factory pilot sled that got left at local dealership for repairs and was never picked up, so they sold it. Was a real pain to get parts for as a lot of parts didn't fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts