Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
My boy just sold his '88 Jag 340, so I would assume there are buyers out there. I'd suggest: spend a little time on cleaning it up under the hood, wash and wax it, take some decent pics of it outside, not in a dark dungeon. Show the seat, track, and be honest if it has any cracks, damage etc. If it runs well, shoot a short little video of how easy it starts and put a link to the video in your ad. All these things will take a little time, but they're virtually free to do. It's deer season right now, snow's on the way soon and buyers (at least lookers) will come. It took three weeks to sell ours and it was very nice, just had to be patient.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would say 400 is a little hight for an old Jag like that. I wouldnt pay more than 250-300 for one depending on the condition. I mean hell, they were like 1500$ brand spankin new. Drop it down to 300$ bucks youll get some calls.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Like el tigre88 said spend some time cleaning it and fix that recoil. most people would buy this for the kids.... and they don't want to work on it. I think the price is in the right ball park if you do the above.

Good luck,

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply's guys. Ill put in a make offer as bad as i hate to but id probably take 300 for it, id like to get a little more but it is what it is. Ill clean up and polish everything real good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts