Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im new to the site and ive been following a lot of post looking for my problem and cant seem to find an answer.

so here it goes: the motor runs great, fast love it but when running it it seems that it does not get enough gas why you ask i think this? well bought a brand new fuel pump, cleaned and rebuilt the carb, new carb boot, took it out runs great but at times i hit the throttle and its boggy no power like its flooded or not enough gas. i am going to try cleaning the pump as me and my brother found water very small amount in tank pulled tank flushed with gas and all the trimmings (cleaned tank before all this) the thing is it will run fine and out of nowhere it wont climb a small hill or even barely move and sorta wants to shut off. not sure if its getting too hot maybe? kinda at a loss but if it sits for 10mins i can start it back up and it will quickly work it out and go seems like low rpm it does it. by the way its not in a sled anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.