Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
This is by no means all 1974 but there is some parts off of a couple of them.I think if you average out all the parts from different years gone into this it would be about a 74. :wtf:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Here is my 74 Lynx 1. Definetely not perfect or original but I love it!!!! :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dad bought this 74 295 new in 75. I was 11. These pics are from last years annual block and a half ride. Third pull with fresh gas squirted in the carbs it would run on its own. This year it was one pull. Decals and number were from a local drag day that I took it too about 8 years ago just to show it off. Had to run in the 440 traction class (cleats) against two 2002? 440 snow pro's. I had them for the first 100 feet... Around 2000 original miles. Original sliders and windshield...

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
1974 El' Tigre 295 was my first sled. I was born in 1990, so you can see how old it was when I first rode it. Took that thing on many rides. Dad didn't like having me ride two-up, so I got to ride my own when I was less than 9 years old. Great times back then. No suspension what so ever. Don't know how well the body would hold up now a days trying to ride that as much as I did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts