Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
anyone have pics of a '73 El Tigre 250? I have a motor im parting out/selling from a 250 el tigre and just wanna see some pics of the sled, cant seem to find any anywhere else. we used to have one a LONG time ago, and it was a fast sled for a 250. i was just too little at the time to recall what the sled looked like.

i tore into the 250 motor a few days ago and i can tell just by the porting that it RIPS.

on a side note, i found the crankcase design is strikingly similar to my Kawi 550 Jet Ski motor, as far as stud spacing, cyl base to case mating surface, and oiling holes for the bearings go.

·
Registered
53 Posts
anyone have pics of a '73 El Tigre 250? I have a motor im parting out/selling from a 250 el tigre and just wanna see some pics of the sled, cant seem to find any anywhere else. we used to have one a LONG time ago, and it was a fast sled for a 250. i was just too little at the time to recall what the sled looked like.

i tore into the 250 motor a few days ago and i can tell just by the porting that it RIPS.

on a side note, i found the crankcase design is strikingly similar to my Kawi 550 Jet Ski motor, as far as stud spacing, cyl base to case mating surface, and oiling holes for the bearings go.
Here you go!

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
have one

21 - 23 of 23 Posts