Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am lookin around to see if I can't find a set of 18" shocks and springs for my AGLT mod. If anyone has a set for sale PM me please. Also I have been searching ebay ALOT. I am kinda getting tired of asking people the eye to eye on their shocks for sale, so if anyone knows what models they came from I am sure that will help. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turbocharged99 @ Nov 12 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys I am lookin around to see if I can't find a set of 18" shocks and springs for my AGLT mod. If anyone has a set for sale PM me please. Also I have been searching ebay ALOT. I am kinda getting tired of asking people the eye to eye on their shocks for sale, so if anyone knows what models they came from I am sure that will help. Thanks in advance![/b]
I got lucky today and found some fox clickers on ebay for my AGLT mod. I cant believe how much good shocks go for. Good luck on your hunt.
Nick

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turbocharged99 @ Nov 12 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if anyone knows what models they came from I am sure that will help. Thanks in advance![/b]
The shocks found on any Standard or SnoPro ZR, ZRT, or T-Cat from 2000 & newer will work.

There are probably other models, but 2000 & newer ZRs were among the largest sellers so I hope this info helps narrow it down to an easier find!

:chug:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Is 300.00 a fair price to pay for a set that was rebuilt 2 years ago and were raced 1 race then sled got totaled? They are off an 03 z440 sp.

Thanks,
LimeChild

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LimeChild @ Nov 12 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is 300.00 a fair price to pay for a set that was rebuilt 2 years ago and were raced 1 race then sled got totaled? They are off an 03 z440 sp.

Thanks,
LimeChild[/b]
Sounds high. But its your call.

·
Registered
710 Posts
firecat shocks wont fit... they are about 19.5 inches long. i just ran into this with my sled.

i bought a set of floats from a firecat thinking i could swap them and ride but they make my ski's sit on the inside of them because it pushes my skis out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts