Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I bought a 2014 F5 with under 200 miles for my girlfriend from a non-cat dealership. It was a trade in. Everything on it has been fine, and we've put an additional 200 miles on it. Today while riding around our field I noticed her headlights were off. I flagged her down and the dash says CCU and has the wrench icon. Other than the headlights being off, everything else seems fine. Headlights worked great yesterday too... I find a lot about CCU on google- but it talks about CCU codes. On this sled, they're aren't any numbers just CCU and the wrench icon.

Any thoughts? Trying to avoid taking it to a dealership, if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gathered some more info... not only do the headlights not work, reverse doesn't work and the handgrips don't work.
I tried leaving the battery disconnected for a while and reconnected- no change. I disconnected the plug on the CCU plus the battery for a while and reconnected- no change. The CCU is part# 0630-246. Guess I'm hauling to the dealer this week, if I don't get any replies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I gathered some more info... not only do the headlights not work, reverse doesn't work and the handgrips don't work.
I tried leaving the battery disconnected for a while and reconnected- no change. I disconnected the plug on the CCU plus the battery for a while and reconnected- no change. The CCU is part# 0630-246. Guess I'm hauling to the dealer this week, if I don't get any replies.

I'm having similar issues on my 2007 F6 Sno Pro. Headlights, display, heated hand warmers, reverse, and brake light. I ordered the CCU and hope to have in a few days. I can let you know how it works out. I will also be checking for shorts. But from what I read all electronic parts controlled by CCU so hoping that's the only problem.

Also the CCU P/N same as one I ordered.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the CCU replaced on the F5 last season. Everything works now, but when I use reverse, it says CCU on the gauge and the backup alarm doesn't start right away, but it is working. The CCU message goes away once back in forward. So, not perfect, but so far so good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HAVE SAME PROBLEM CCU LIGHT NO HEADLIGHTS WRENCH LIGHT ON LOOKING FOR CCU DIAG PORT ANY IDEAS CAN NOT FIND FOUND SMALL FEMALE PLUG BY FUSE HOLDER DOES NOT SEEM TO BE THE ONE I BELIEVE IT IS 6 PIN WITH CAP TO TEST CCU ANY IDEAS WOULD BE HELPFUL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts