Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally drove a 2004 stock F5 to 109 today. 107 at 2000' on the gun and 109 in 2500' on my GPS. I still can't believe it. This sled was lowered in the front an inch or 2, running 87 octane, 2 degree key, stock weights, 1" track and 102 trail studs.....yikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You deff did not do 109 on a F5. My 800 only does 95 and it has stock gearing. I wanna see some proof.

·
Registered
205 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zrrider800 @ Feb 18 2007, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You deff did not do 109 on a F5. My 800 only does 95 and it has stock gearing. I wanna see some proof.[/b]
Put the stock can back on and hook your power valves back up to the servo. The 8 hundy is sick if only pullin 95.

·
Registered
77 Posts
So what U people dont think a stock motored F5 Cant Pull 109mph.. Well my self and a bunch of buddies witnessed A Stock motored F7 Pull 129.9 mph GPS On almost perfect conditions ... Thing Is It Was Clutched Geared and speed trrack... I couldnt see y a F5 with all the same Goodies couldnt pull those numbers.....109 that is..

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
i can guarantee you Chris went that fast... he knows his stuff. nice job

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (firecatsrt @ Feb 18 2007, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can guarantee you Chris went that fast... he knows his stuff. nice job[/b]
I'll second that ... Chris isn't one to b.s. anyone. For the non-believers, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to show you in person ... you just need to travel to West Central Wisconsin.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im A believer.. Ive Seen Some Very Fast F cats And ANYTHING is possible Expecialy When Ur tuner or You No what ur doing... Keep Up the good work Buddie!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Put me in the camp that has a hard time believing that number.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the backup guys. Thing is my hands haven't touched this sled....and it's 04 so I can't believe it's this fast either. The owner of this sled has won trail stock classes at haydays so he DEFINITELY can make them run. This is no speed track...stock 1".

I was blown away twice yesterday. Once by this sled and once by Mark Pieper's F7. Mark holds the trail stock world record in 1000' on his F7. When he says trail stock it really is trail stock. He even runs 87 octane! The F5 runs 87 also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts