Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 09 m8 sno pro with 1100 mile on it for 5900 obo. Is that a decent deal? And im wondering if I should hold out and get a 10? I know they have a better motor and what not but if you can just put a slp pipe on an 09 and have it close to a 10 why wait and spend more money than needed.

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
I found a 09 m8 sno pro with 1100 mile on it for 5900 obo. Is that a decent deal? And im wondering if I should hold out and get a 10? I know they have a better motor and what not but if you can just put a slp pipe on an 09 and have it close to a 10 why wait and spend more money than needed.

What would the slp setup run you?
After that, how much tuning? You think you're getting a PCV where that's not required, but I have yet to see ONE person who that was reality for.

After that, you've got a sled that ALMOST runs with a 2010. It won't have the light crank, won't have the bottom end snap the 2010 + has, and is also not the same HP even after the pipe

I'm generally not a "gotta buy a 10+" kinda guy, but if you're going to buy the 09, and try to make up the difference to a 10, having known many who have done that... just buy the 2010 imo.

How big of a difference is there between an 09 & a 2010?

This claims 169 hp... but they barely run with a 2010+, for $2,000+

from slps site, stge III perforamce kit:
Typical Total

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.