Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Catching up on some projects I have been meaning to get done on my machine, I got time to install the fender flares so mud and water is no longer flinging onto my back and all over the rear luggage rack. In my opinion, this should have been added from the factory as there aren't any real mud flaps for protection.

The project only took about an hour since the directions are very straight forward and all you need is a 1/4" drill bit and basic sockets. I would highly recommend this for any new Arctic Cat ATV owner as it adds necessary protection from the elements.

Below is a before and an after of the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I installed them on my 2014 TRV. It Was an Excellent addition

When i spring trail ride, with the club, the can am riders are covered in mud. I go the same route as them, and finish the day relatively clean!

Each time the can am riders notice the huge difference mud and wet.

They usually threaten to ‘help me’ and my machine, get filthy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the response. Where did you purchase the flares? I haven't been able to find them. Yes, they look GREAT.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Catching up on some projects I have been meaning to get done on my machine, I got time to install the fender flares so mud and water is no longer flinging onto my back and all over the rear luggage rack. In my opinion, this should have been added from the factory as there aren't any real mud flaps for protection.

The project only took about an hour since the directions are very straight forward and all you need is a 1/4" drill bit and basic sockets. I would highly recommend this for any new Arctic Cat ATV owner as it adds necessary protection from the elements.

Below is a before and an after of the install.
they look clean and like they fit really well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts