Registered
52 Posts
uglyier then ****... edit made no since at alll

sorry to make you read that

haha

·
Registered
262 Posts
that doesn't make any sense at all......y would they have more of something they made less of?

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
:wacko: eekkk bsflag

YUK!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like it. Doo makes a nice ride....I'm sure this will be top notch as well. I'd like to see the standard trim.

·
Registered
2 Posts
and the f-series looks great...not

i want to know how it performs, it should be interesting
[attachment=63888:rev2.jpg]
also, the red makes it look a lot better
[attachment=63889:redrev2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm sorry to say it does remind me of the new F series a little.

Looks mean nothing to me as long as it can perform.....know what I mean, Don't mock it if it works but if it does not work feel free to mock it to death

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Looks pretty damn ugly to me, but looks are never the deciding factor for me, so I will hold my judgment until I actually ride one.

The appeal looks to be towards the younger guys as most of them really seemed to like the 08/ freestyle look.

·
Registered
148 Posts
everyone thought the current rev was ugly and that the rider forward sucked ! now look, you see a million of them and now everyone jumped on doos coat tails to rider forward ! now think about this, what if the rev 2 sets the bar again ?!?!?! i love the looks of the firecat, but im not at all pleased with the new f series..........................plus working on the new f is a painin the ass.

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JwEagle @ Feb 19 2007, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
and the f-series looks great...not

i want to know how it performs, it should be interesting
[attachment=63888:rev2.jpg]
also, the red makes it look a lot better
[attachment=63889:redrev2.jpg][/b]
does the shop towel roll come standerd with ski-doo? :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
I'm hearing they also implemented a version of the Direct Drive ... no chain case. Anyone able to confirm that? I wonder what they'll have for a weight!?!? Rumor has it the consumer version will be made public on Thursday and that the sled will be 40 POUNDS lighter .... 440 lbs dry!

·
Registered
98 Posts
A Ski Doo dealer told me their suppposed to be 80 lbs. lighter, and all engine sizes will have 15% more power. It looks like wind protection is out of style anymore. That's true with all brands these days.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts