Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what year(s) of Rear Bumper will fit my '08 Cat listed in the title above. I see one that looks like mine listed locally states it fits an '07 but Idk if that's the only year it will fit. It looks the same (the double horizontal tubes w/ top bar somewhat out lining the tail light so it's not blocked off). I'm thinking different years may look the same but but mount differently. Is there also a mounting kit that I'll need in addition to the bumper or does it just bolt directly to the frame? Are there aftermarket rear bumpers that even has a better look & better protection?

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts
Have you checked to see if the safety recall has been done on your front diff?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you checked to see if the safety recall has been done on your front diff?
Yes I did. I had it done at Harley Davidson dealership in Little Rock, AR whom were the ones that I believe also told me about it being that I bought used but still new. I also told my nephew's friend who has the 2010 650 H! but I wasn't sure if his was in the recall or not so I started trying to research it and...........read below:

*** I've check this site out a couple times as well as the main Arctic Cat site & could not find anything that hardly even mentioned the recall on the front differential, so I could tell him whether his was in it or not. Heck, the recall maybe even past a certain date by now to have them do anything about it; especially since they so not actually carry the off-road line anymore.

I thought I read that the "Tracker" label will be on Acrtic Cat ATVs & all off-road & vehicles that they would carry items/parts for the original Arctic Cat off-road line, but will they still cover recalls?
I would think that they will cover warranty items on recent purchases made before the acquisition though.

·
Administrator
35,415 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,505 Posts
I don't remember which years we a little different. But I got a bumper that didn't fit on my 05. Country cat was nice enough to replace it with the one that fit. My point be careful and look up part numbers to verify.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
FirecatV2
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing