Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the yellow Summit. My buds are the other ones! Some skipipng near Ely, MN! Great weater! Lots of "drinks"=fun=skipping!!

Some jumping from 6 feet up

Runnin circles all day long!! (Professional water cross racer)

And the usual sinking. He only sunk 4 times that day! Well the sled did at least!

·
Registered
695 Posts
allways wanted to try that, looks like you guys have done it a few times before, that water has to still be a bit cool? :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cazwell @ Mar 25 2007, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
waiting on warmer weather. Skipped some water today but wait till about may for the big deal, Wakeboarding behind them, donuts, etc, nice pics i'll post ours soon.[/b]
yeah... well those first pics, that day was 60 degrees and sunny and the water was cold but it was so warm too cool you off. now today was no sun and humid and warm. (lots of fog) yeah we also had wakeboarding today but i only have video of that which isnt posted. we spent most the day breaking this river open with our sleds and chainsaws and stuff. but here's a couple pics.. as you can see we draw a pretty big croud of 75 to 100 people (more cars alongside highway which pisses pigs off)
Today we were in 8 to 10 feet of water. and yea we've done it MANY times! Too fun to not do it!! But very tiring and sore!! LOts of gas guzzling too! considering i only put in a gallon at a time incase i sink!

Manual River opening to get ice to float thru!

Nice croud (we would make a KILLING if we could charge people to watch!!)

Ice Floating fun!

Me gion across-long straight stretches, is a big curve about mile long. lots of fun (if ya know how to turn good)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts