Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Thinking of putting a Set of the Sno Pro Rails on my King Cat.
Are they Worth it? What is the Biggest Design change from the Standard 162" Rails to the NEW 162" Sno Pro Rails?? Any Pictures??? Are they Built to take More Pounding/ Abuse.
Please let me know if you Know> I would Prefer to go to the 162" Sno Pro Rails for my Trail/ Boondocking Riding Style.

Any Help is Greatfully Aprecaited. Thanks To all A Head of Time. ZR

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zr800o1le @ Mar 26 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am Thinking of putting a Set of the Sno Pro Rails on my King Cat.
Are they Worth it? What is the Biggest Design change from the Standard 162" Rails to the NEW 162" Sno Pro Rails?? Any Pictures??? Are they Built to take More Pounding/ Abuse.
Please let me know if you Know> I would Prefer to go to the 162" Sno Pro Rails for my Trail/ Boondocking Riding Style.

Any Help is Greatfully Aprecaited. Thanks To all A Head of Time. ZR[/b]

I did not really understand your question...I think you wonder if the snopro has differerent rails than the regualr sled.
So I just called my dealer, and the lady in parts looked it up for an M1000-162, and the M1000-162 snopro, and the rails for both have the same part number....hope that helps.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys. The local Dealer here Thought that they maybe Different{heavier} because there was a Different Part # between the Regular 162" Suspension and the Sno Pro. I told them it was probably because of the Shocks.
I guess I am back to Square One.
Thanks Again. ZR

·
Registered
46 Posts
the 07 m1000 rails look alot like the old 2003 mtn cat rails
they are reinforced in all the areas that the 2004,2005 king kat rails were not
these look like the 2003 zr rails i like them alot there is also a reinforcement member added
alpha sports has a pic of then
www.alpha-sports.com
follow prompts to find parts on all years of cats
good luck
anthony

·
Registered
210 Posts
You might be thinking of the rails on the 08 M snopros which will be different but also come with a completely different skid. No torsions springs instead they have a fox float along with all new rear and front arms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts