Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 07 F1000 currently with a 13.5" track on her. I'm looking at going to either a 14" or 15". is track clearance in the tunnel (width wise) supposed to be really tight? Looks like it would only be about 1/4" on both sides with a 15". Seems snug too me, but I'm used to the old triples. And which one would you recommend? 14x128x1 3/8 or 15x128x1 1/4 ??
Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
my 07 f1000sp came brand new with a 15x128x1 and i never had problems. i now have a 15x128x1.5 ripsaw on it and still dont have a problem.. not sure why you have a 13.5 on it? didnt think they ever came with them..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I imagine someone put the 13.5 on her for higher speed runs. Correct me if I'm wrong but in 07 you could put a 13.5 with no mods, in 08 came the quiet drive system so you had to mod it to make it work. How much clearance is there between the edge of your track and the side of the tunnel?

·
Registered
101 Posts
im not sure about the mod thing.. and there is about half inch on either side i would guess.. the biggest lug you can go is 1.5 because where the track goes around the drivers the coolers are right in front of the track.. i have about half inch of clearance between coolers and the track. you shouldnt have a problem going back to the 15 unless it looks like something is modded for the smaller track?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.