Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
That's awesome Mark! When are you going to be up again? Can't wait to see that thing in person!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
I want one, that is one awsome looking sled.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Not worthy: ......I wanted to do the same but withthe Canadian Edition....Never got an answer from Arctic FX......Love your sleds :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Feb 5 2007, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's awesome Mark! When are you going to be up again? Can't wait to see that thing in person![/b]
Thanks. Maybe this or next weekend. We have a condo at lakewoods for weenieroast if I dont see you before. Snow any better up there yet?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimster @ Feb 5 2007, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not worthy: ......I wanted to do the same but withthe Canadian Edition....Never got an answer from Arctic FX......Love your sleds :thumbsup:[/b]
Yes, Jordan did a GREAT job as usual. Got the seat cover, shock cover and windshield bags from Paul at Sled solutions. Both GREAT to deal with.
Dougs auto body did the paint and applied the decals.
I`m very happy with the way it turned out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,404 Posts
sweet...Jordan said he was going to do this...and it's as great as all his work !!!

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nightrider @ Feb 5 2007, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Feb 5 2007, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's awesome Mark! When are you going to be up again? Can't wait to see that thing in person![/b]
Thanks. Maybe this or next weekend. We have a condo at lakewoods for weenieroast if I dont see you before. Snow any better up there yet?
[/b][/quote]
COOL! We'll be at Lakewoods the same weekend. Snow is much better up here. Close to a foot of lake effect this past week. Just needs to warm up now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
As a Mach Z owner I must say the fighter pilot look is pretty sweet on the new F-1000. Of all the F-1000's I have seen so far, like that one I like the best! :thumbsup: Gives it a more muscular appearance for some reason it seems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts