Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated I just got an 07 Arctic cat 700efi will start up no problem but if I press the gass it does not rev up at all bogs spits sputters and dies I changed the battery thinking efi it would help had old gas I changed the gas new oil and spark plugs and I cut the coil wire and put the boot of fresh wire I cleaned the main ground with sand paper nothing is working, I pulled the injector out and out power to it with the pump running and it sprayed great no clogs it's like it's starving for gas though please help

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help so I put the injector back in and when it was out like I said shot far and good stream of fuel nlbut I noticed after I out it back in when I hit the throttle it doesn't seem to change the amount of gas it fires out

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts
Check fuel pressure , you need 42 psi constant pressure

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you think an unadjusted tps could do it? Guy said he just redid the top end thinking he didn't adjust it and idk how think you have to have some kind of tool

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok tested fuel pressure it's sitting at 42 gets a little erratic with throttle shakes 40-42 but it's where it should be. Any more ideas I'm still leaning toward tps adjustment, like I said when I look into the throttle body the amount of fuel coming from the injector does not change like it's not registering my throttle input, but as I said I took the injector off and put a power supply and ground to it and it sprayed alot more so what could cause this, clean gas new battery spark plugs and good fuel pressure I cut open the wire harness to check for corrosion but seen none very clean wires grounds have been cleaned also seems to have high idle

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts
Read the link I posted

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also is there supposed to be a sensor for the intake like a MAF sensor seems to have 2 wireing going into this make shift "snorkel" with just one wire in the intake

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts

·
Administrator
36,335 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts