Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM ABOUT TO BUY NEW SPRINGS FOR MY FRONT SHOCKS THEY ARE JUNK!!!!! I WEIGH 225 FULLLY DRESSED I HAVE LOTS OF CHIOCES FOR SPRING WEIGHT RATE FROM 100LBS - 250LBS I AM GETTING EITHER TI. SPRINGS OR SPEEDWERX LIGHT SPRINGS ANY HELP ON FINDIG OUT THE FACTORY SPRING WEIGHT IN POUNDS OR THE CORRECT WEIGHT FOR MY SLED WITH ME ON IT. I DRIVE IT LIKE I STOLE ALL THE TIME ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

·
Registered
451 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev @ Nov 17 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here's a good read if you have the time.
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...c=143368&hl

I did try the straight rate 120 lbs sno pro springs in my AGLT modded ZRT 800. Even with all the extra engine weight I found the springs too stiff for my liking. I put a stiffer sway bar in though so it's somewhat of a balancing act.[/b]
Agree with Kev on the 120 lbs snow pro springs. Too high of a front ride height for my liking.

·
Registered
409 Posts
throw a post on HCS for this
SNOWCHOPPER has an 06 zr 900
he probably will chime in and help you with this.

R.O.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS FOR INFO!!! WANT TO THROW ONE MORE THING OUT THERE I CAN GET A SET OF TI. SPRINGS FOR $150 NEW, SPRING WEIGHT 110 LBS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD DEAL OTHER SPRINGS ARE $140 SPEEDWERXS WORIED 110LBS MIGHT BE TO SOFT ANY SUSGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANKS SJP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts