Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm not trying to be rude, but if you notice it's only like 36MB. My hosting company started migrating the files over, which ironically, started happening while I was uploading the manual. So, as an end result, the full manual was on the old server for three days and when the switched the DNS servers to the new server, there was a partial file. Hence why you guys are having the problem.

But, everything is sorted out with the server now . . . so, the file will be back up hopefully sometime tonight. I'm going to leave it uploading while I go home (the file is on my work computer).

So, hopefully, (assuming that nothing happens to my machine) it will be up at some point very soon! So, start checking in a couple of hours.

Just make sure before you download the file, that it's 176MB.

Sorry about the problem guys. Oh and for the ease of people looking for it in the future . . . here is the link on this page again:

http://silentfall.com/files/manual.zip

·
Registered
15 Posts
My post was not intended to point fingers only to let you know the link did not work.

Thanks for the quick response and the manual.

The new link works great.

·
Registered
46 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PWM @ Nov 20 2006, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My post was not intended to point fingers only to let you know the link did not work.

Thanks for the quick response and the manual.

The new link works great.[/b]
Oh no, I didn't take it like that. I was just letting you guys know what the problem was. Unfortunately, the only way to explain it made me sound like an ass!

Good news that it works, enjoy it :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
You may still be an ass :super_happy: but I like you any way.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
thanks for the link. been searchin heavily for a manual.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:chug: GREETINGS FROM SASKATCHEWAN CANADA. IT'S -30 TODAY BUT I'M STILL THINKIN' QUADS. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU COULD TELL ME HOW MUCH THIS WILL COSR TO GET HERE SO I CAN FIGURE OUT SOME MONEY TRANSFER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HAVE A 2006 500 AUTO & A 2006 H1. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN, IF NOT I UNDERSTAND TOTALLY. REMEMBER: IF IT'S NOT A CAT...IT MUST BE A DOG ! LOL

·
Registered
46 Posts
Because I love killing my site, the manual will be down again for the rest of the night. Once I'm doing switching servers (again) then it will be back up!

Sorry about this and thanks for being patient! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi dave this is greg i live in alberta canada im going to send you some disks can you send me a copy of the manual for 650h1 2006 & if you have it one for 2007 500 cat. thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think we should start a new stickied thread . . . That way people won't continue to send discs out. It's obviously a waste of everyones time and money for that matter.

I still don't have the file back up on the server due to a family emergency, but as we speak . . . It's being uploaded.

Mod's, is there anyway we can redo a new stickied thread? If not, I suppose thats alright. But I see a lot of people sending out discs and I can't imagine it's helping anyone out. And, apparently, people don't read through the rest of the posts.

I'll post a new post once the file is back online.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i going to down load in stead thanks do you guys have 1 for 2007 500 auto yet if so is it at the same site.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm pretty surprised how many people are downloading the manual. It seems as though it's made its way around to multiple forums, but . . . Within this past month, I've had over 50 FULL downloads. Also, I switched hosts . . . So, I'm curious to know, how well are the speeds working for you guys?

Nonetheless, here is the link as usual:

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
:thumbsup: Dude I grabbed my download back when you first put it up, I thought it worked great that time, I have seen that there has been some problems but otherwise I think that everyone is greatful that you have taken the time to put the service manual online as a download, I know that I am, thanks man Rockerdude

·
Registered
46 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Dec 14 2006, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:thumbsup: Dude I grabbed my download back when you first put it up, I thought it worked great that time, I have seen that there has been some problems but otherwise I think that everyone is greatful that you have taken the time to put the service manual online as a download, I know that I am, thanks man Rockerdude[/b]
Thanks man . . . all of the problems have been related to me switching servers, because I suck. But I hope everyone can grab it!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks a lot man Not worthy: I've been looking/waiting for this manual :super_happy:
It took about 1hr30mins to download the full version( badcomputer ) but it sure was worth it.

Thanks, Travis

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great download speed. Got it in less then 8 minutes. But then again we have incrdable lines here at work. :super_happy: Been looking for this manual for some time for a friend. How close will this cover the 05 V2650 and 06 500 TRV?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, I'm glad to see that it worked out for you guys :) I'm still hoping we can get a new stickied thread up, that way there won't be a need for people to go all the way to the 7th page in order to get the download link. :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Glad to see folks getting some use out of this manual. Thanks for hosting it silentex!

·
Registered
115 Posts
No Tak, it's not there.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts