·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not do these anymore.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks! I'll be doing that. I'll throw in 2 CDs so someone else can have one.

Jay

·
Registered
415 Posts
wow you live like 20miles from me! I'll send you a pm

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Originally posted by Nanjar@Mar 29 2006, 06:14 PM
Anyone know how many stamps you need for a CD?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

63 cents would do it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
do you have the 06 H1 manual for the Prowler? Please advise

Thank you.

:chug:

·
Registered
16 Posts
slomo
Dave's wife here,
Just our way of sharing with all of y'all.
Hope that this manual will help all as well.

Enjoy

·
Registered
442 Posts
you guys rule CATWOMAN! i`ll be sendin ya a blank too. wish i could buy you guys a couple frosty`s :chug: :TA

·
Registered
16 Posts
:beer_cheers:

There - we have just shared a beer.
Now you can go out and have another when you get your manual on Disc.
Do you think this has anything to do with the amount of $$$$$$$$$$ we have spent in the past year on these things as to why we got this? Could it be because we ride em hard, and REALLY give em a test and a run for the $$$ (Just remember we ARE the first ones to break the H1 10 days after we bought it - Thanks Dave - which required new engineering and parts.....hey what can we say?!?!?!) We like our toys and Dave is GREAT with them and seeing as the newest one we just bought #5 Arctic Cat for the youngest ones, will soon look like the rest of the Cat Family Toys, we gotta share with you all.

By the way, Ask Dave about his IPOD he was given on Saturday.....LOL the man knows his Cats I will tell you that.

Good luck to all with you new "reading" we look forward to helping all.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
How about paypal where we send you a few $ for a copy, we would need your paypal address to send the cash to but it sure would speed things up, say $5/cd for a nice round number, Let us know as I would send the cash as soon as you bless this idea.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Anyone have any experience with sending cd's across the border?? Any problems with customs etc??

Just curious...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Dave I sent you a letter for a copy of the upgrade of the Arctic Cat service manual today . Inclosed are a couple of blank disk and $1.00 to cover shipping. There is a shipping lable in the letter you can put back on the CD mailer for easy return.

George Deitrich
In the Mile High City
Mile High Outlaw.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
I sure hope no one gets in trouble... It is ©opyrighted information. There's probably legal stuff about copying & distributing it.

Might be an idea to be careful!

Sure is a nice gesture of you though. Not worthy: :chug:

I've seen a lot of pirated Cat service manual CDs on e-Bay before too. Doesn't anyone get in trouble for this stuff? Or is there just no action taken at all? Anyone know? Maybe it's not worth Arctic Cat's time & laywer costs to go after every instance?

Just wondering. I dunno

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi David,
I will be sending you a SASE too! I am just about 5 days away from picking up 2 (one for the wife) 2006 AC500auto ATVs, so i could sure use the manual. :D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I sent mine out a couple of days ago. You should be getting it Wednesday or so. Please keep the extra discs I included :)

Thanks for your generosity.

Jay

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
slomo

Just wanted to check in to see how everyone was liking their discs?
Hope well.

Mrs CatFamily

1 - 20 of 125 Posts