Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
I have a 05 F7 carb, it will studder when I pin it after comming out of woods. If I keep the rpms up in the woods it doesn't seem as bad when I punch it . Some people have told me it needs smaller jets while others have said I need to adjust the oil injection pump. If anyone knows for sure please let me know. I cant afford to make my sled a guinea pig.

· Registered
12 Posts
I have the same issue, 03 F5 carb. I don't have a problem at WOT, but a periodic hesitation at part throttle. Seems like an electrical miss on mine, but I can't find any frayed wires. Maybe a coil going bad or power valves cycling at lower rpm? I agree, I don't want to spend a ton of money chasing this but it is annoying.

· Registered
290 Posts
I had the same problem with my F7. It was the result of too much oil. Once I tuned in the oil pump it went away. Not saying this is your problem, but thats what fixed mine.

· Registered
115 Posts
V force helps but you have to have the right jet size....if it's jetted too rich it will hesitate a little, which is what mine was doing last weekend with the 530's in it, switchin' to 520's this weekend to see if it gets any better...if not its on to some 510's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.