Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Arctic cat wide track 660 turbo Bearcat with no spark. Engine cranks fine, you can hear the fuel pump run, the battery is fully charged. I've probably done more than the average troubleshooter can because I have another identical sled. I've swapped out all the sparkplug coils, the sparkplugs, the crank angle sensor, the CDI, the waste gate solenoid valve, the air by-pass solenoid valve, and all the fuses & relays. Every time I swapped components from one sled to another sled, I verified that it worked on the other one too. I even swapped the handlebars with the entire associated components & harnesses! No matter what I've done, I'm not getting spark. What would cause that? What other component of the ignition system could prevent spark?

·
Registered
14 Posts
If everything you have swapped out works on the other sled. And there are no other components that interrupt the ignition system, I’d start looking at wiring. Any other repairs that could have caused wires to touch something hot after? Or any rodents making homes anywhere?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts