Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 F6 Firecat just looking to get put in the right direction how to get the sled quicker. I have put a SLP can and V-Force 3 reeds in and thats it. Curently in the process of studing it also (102 or 153). Not looking to seld a lot of money. I herd you can do a lot of things and start going backwards! I want to clutch it but looking to get some advice. I kinda want to go for some more mid-range. Looking for some ideas that others have tried and had it worked (weights and springs). Also whats your advice on some little things I can do to make it a little quicker!

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
242 Posts
ODS Clutch Kit and D&D Bullseyes and BMP Exahust Valve Spacers

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
a adv timing key..

·
Registered
695 Posts
you are going to see your sled go faster if you take that can and those vforces off compared to a clutched and studded sled

·
Registered
244 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mesoam @ Dec 18 2009, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you are going to see your sled go faster if you take that can and those vforces off compared to a clutched and studded sled[/b]

X2 going backwards with the reeds and can. Stud and clutch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
reeds supposed to give better throttle responce but next to nothing power wise....money would have better spent in a BMP pipe mod and a clutch kit after that .....oh and cheap hp from timing key..1.5 to 2 degree and you will be safe to ride her anywhere with out touching anything else and outrunning any STOCK 600 you line up with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts