Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was riding my 2005 T660 Turbo, it randomly shut off and all the lights popped up on the dash. Now the sled will barely run if it starts at all. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with it?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I know on the old ZR's you could have something similar to this if you had a Throttle Safety Switch issue. Is the CEL coming on?

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
You're going to have to start looking at all the wiring to see if something is frayed or disconnected. Do you have a service manual? If you don't there's a free one around here somewhere that you should download.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
You have an intake filter that doubles as a pick up and an automotive style fuel filter in the engine bay(it's blue for the 05's IRC). Either one could be clogged.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I messed with that and then when I started it I ran it on the trailer so I could take it in and it kept running. Now I'm just going to let some mechanics deal with it. Thanks for all your help!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.