Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 05 t660 is stalling at low rpms. It rund fine at hi rpms,,starts and idles fine but when i try to move it,,,it wants to stall or dose stall,,,and whants to stall when i slow down. I had the fuel filter off and blow it out,,,nothing wrong with it at all. Any help with this?

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 660t Bearcat was doing the same thing. Turns out it was the idle control valve. It was loose in the bracket that bolts it to the throttle body. at $600 for a new one, I decided to fix it. Took it apart, ( it was only sightly crimped to the bracket) cleaned it up and JB welded it. let it dry good and it fixed all my idle issues.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Check out your air filter to see if it's dirty. I was having idling issues and that was the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Something else i need to add to this,,,,,when it stalls and i try to restatt it,,,,,,,there is nothing there when i turn the key,,,not lights and not sound, and it takes 20 to 30 seconds for the lights and sound to come back on before it will start,,,,the engin will just turn over but will not start.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Sounds like maybe a relay then since it's intermittent.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
It's hard to say. The relays are in the fusebox, behind the engine, between the steering post and clutches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts