Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyof you have any knowledge of this sled, i currently have an 05 f-5 and i am thiking about trading it in on this sled. what will i notice for difference ofther than power compared to mine

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have an '04 SaberCat 700LX EFI and all I can say about it is WOW :super_happy: What a great sled! :thumbsup:

Very smooth riding on the rough trails. Softer suspension and seat then the F-Series Cats. Better for us older guys who still want to ride all day and then walk upright that night. Handles very nicely in the curves also and is easy to throw around in tight turns.

As far as the power, it is awsome! Like being shot out of a cannon when you hit the throttle. Kind of like riding a sleeper hot rod machine in my opinion. It just sneaks up on ya and everyone else also. The EFI is great, no more then 2 pulls of the cord to start it or 2 clicks of the key if you have electric start. Mine has a remote control starter and I have a ball starting it as people walk pass and no one is around the sled. Really makes them jump. :tongue_nana:

Wish they would have kept making this model. I really love mine and can't wait to get on it each time.

Go for it! :beer_cheers:

Scott :site:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts