Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 05 f7 sno pro, and i was looking at it the other day while it was sitting on the ground, and only about the last foot of the track touches the ground, i have the rear skid bolted to the drop brackes, if i put the rear skid in the top holes, would this fix my problem??

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I had the same thing goin' on, lowered the height of the front end by turning down the springs and solved the problem- the whole track is just where it should be.
I've also added a 3 rate progressive spring (60/90/130 #) and they compensate for the factory "sag" (factory springs are only like 60# I've been told). --Snotty

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dhb929 @ Nov 16 2009, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i have an 05 f7 sno pro, and i was looking at it the other day while it was sitting on the ground, and only about the last foot of the track touches the ground, i have the rear skid bolted to the drop brackes, if i put the rear skid in the top holes, would this fix my problem??[/b]
my f6 standard did this also when i had it in the snopro brackets. i had about 2 inches of sag i my limiter straps do you have to drill new holes in the front to lower the rest of the skid?

·
Registered
165 Posts
If it's a sno pro do not put the rear skid bolts in the top hole. they are designed to be in the bottom holes b\c of the suspension travel. lengthen your front limiter straps and that should help a lot, that and stiffening the front shock spring in the skid. Doing those two things will also cause more weight transfer and your skis will lift off easier though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts