Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2005 F6 that is having some major issues and I'm extremely confused and frustrated now. It is not reaching high enough RPM s to open up the power valves. It gets up to about 6500 but no more. I believe the power valve opens around 7000? I have tried everything i can think of but no fix yet. I have changed plugs countless times, changed the spark plug wire boots, changed the power valve, tried my buddies coil on it and still nothing has changed this. We have brought it into the shop multiple times and tried fixing it, and every time we think we have it fixed. up on the stand it will open up sometimes but once i get it on the snow after about 10 minutes it starts to run like crap again. I looked at the clutches and it does not have a stock Helix from the previous owner but everything else looks fine. Please help, give me some suggestions or anything. thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.