Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, i own a 2004 Arctic Cat F6 Efi Early Build with 1700 miles, the thing is in prestine shape and i love it, however i want some more power out of it, so i went ahead and installed a few things..
Inch and a quarter woodys studs 96
D&D Single lite pipe
D&D Clutch Kit
VForce 3 reed cages(the $200+ kit)
A Aftermarket queit can with baffles not an obnoxious rumble pack

Those are whats installed.

I also purchased a boondocker efi controller, D&D bullseyes, and a SLP big flow intake horn but have not installed any of it, they are sitting on the bench... My question is has any1 used this slp air horn or d&d bullseyes, will it actually gain over the stock setup? I plan on taking the sled to d&d to tune the boondocker, so im thinkin go with their bullseyes... Thank you for any input also either intake mod requires air box modification i believe so going back to stock would cause me to have to purchase a new airbox so im trying to do it right the first time! :)

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
i think you have the wrong pipe monster pipe are for big bores you want a light pipe as for the rest put it to her the intake makes a cupple hp reeds help a little y pipe good choice .and get a timming key will wake he up big time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually your right its the lite pipe i have, and ive been told the y-pipe doesnt do anything for 500-600's... The intake is really what im curious about.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you ever used the Slp big horn or the d&d bullseyes im torn between which would b better, i dont do much deep powder so...

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
i run a slp intake i like it you can get a 440 snopro one from cat and its the same size as the slp one exsept it look like ome .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yo just pull the tiny stock horn out, and use those plastic rivets nd drill out the 3 holes? And install right on top? Then arttach the hose on both ends and ur done?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well in the end, I went with...
D&D Clutch Kit
D&D Bullseyes air intakes (2)
D&D Exhaust Pipe and can
V Force3 Reeds
And a Boondocker Efi Controller
NO BIG FLOW INTAKE, dyno lost power so stock air horn was used

D&D in Lowville New York dynoed it and got 133hp at the PTO out of my 600 with just those mods listed, there is a very big difference since I've owned this sled since stock settings, i can say it is way faster and snappier all around, compared to stock very pleased!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts