Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Im thinking to buy a 570 fan mtn cat, and I was wondering it it is possible to fit any other motors like a 600 or 800 Liquid from a ZR, Or another Mtn cat motor in to this sled. Will send a pic of motor department, because I would like to have a liquid and I think everyone would choose a liquid over a Fan anyday, and that I would be able to Ride it in warmer Temps instead of throwing rods. :) Any Ideas?
Ill put pic up in a while.!!
Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here it is Alot of room in there!!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well............given the fact that it's the same chassis, Yes a 600, 800, or 900 would fit, but the motor mounts are different on the 8 & 9 I believe. And.........not only will you have to fit the motor & align the clutches..........you will have to run the heat exchangers.

Easier & probably cheaper to just buy a Mcat 6 / 8 / 9. Should be able to find some pretty good deals on those now, with the M's being out with two different generations of motors.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Thanks for the info, lots of Mcats being sold really cheap, Im looking hard.... For any kind of sled really!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.