Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a wiring diagram for an 03 F7 EFI that show the stator wires ? I want to test my stator and need to know what wire colors are what, I understand that there is the light circut as well as a low and high for the coil. i suspect that the high coil has falled,

Or if any one can tell me what wires are what on it ?

I am trying to figure out why my sled won'y go over 7200 and I think I have ruled out every thing else.

My Email is Sleepiejay @aol.com

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Power valves open at 7200rpm.I would put sled on stand and rev to 7500rpm and watch servo and make sure that it moves(will cycle),if it does not remove cables from servo and pull on both cables and they should snap back.If they do not remove power valves from cylinders and clean!.Now if power valves are good look at primary clutch spring seen them break many times also causing rpm problems.If all these things are good then power valve motor may be bad(never replaced one) Good Luck

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turned out to be a bad stator. I checked the ohms an it And got 18 on both coils but yet when I pulled the sled over they was only 1 volt coming out of one coli. With some help from Kevin from Statorkev on this site we got it sorted out and now it works like new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts