Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the sport but i have an 03 f7 and was reading about seat upgrades which i have already and someone posted about changing the rear coupler blocks and also adding a fourth hole in the front limiter strap. My ques is where exactly is the front limiter strap located. also what are rear coupler block are they the rear spring triangle adjusters

·
Registered
162 Posts
The front limiter strap is located in the front of your rear skid. There is actually two of them, If you look under there, they are way up in the front and look like straps, too put it simply. Your coupler blocks are not the triangle things. Those are your spring adjusters. They adjust to three different settings for your springs. The coupler blocks are in the way back of your rear skid, they are black blocks that are there to improve your handling by keeping your skis on the ground. Some people remove them so they can pull some good wheelies, but if you do this, when you hit the gas, you will have a lot less control of your sled cause your skis will probably be off the ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts