Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the correct measurement to set the servo cables on an 03 F7...also from what points....the end where the cable comes out of the jacket.to the bottom side of the lead end that hooks into the servo??...thanx Doug Welch

·
Registered
50 Posts
sorry I meant to answer all your questions, ( no take do over) 36.15mm/1.423in minimum// 38.15mm/1.501in maximum. exact wording from 03 cat performance manual, step 6 while holding cable housing lightly pull on end of cable to remove slack ,measure the amount of exposed cable from end ofcable housing to end of cable. now the picture/diagram shows measure the actual cable (braided part) not the lead knob which hooks in the servo.

·
Registered
70 Posts
AC has updated the powervalve cable adjustment to 34.5 mm minimum. If they are the same length but a little longer (37 mm max), the servo motor will adjust to it.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Anybody know the reason for the update? Put mine at 37mm was set at the 34.5mm, just followed the manual, wasn't aware of an update. Is there a performance gain? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx for the input guys....mine were at 33mm already max adjustment was only 36mm and change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts