Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im getting there, pulling, 7720 max rpm now, i call that better than 6800 before, running 65 in my small field and it felt like it was still going. Awesome! Before, 4 wot runs and the engine light was on, no full throttle, well, i read someones thread on here and one suggestion was to unplug the sensor thingy on the throttle block. Did that, and wow, fixed it. i did about 8 runs wot before the light was on, and once i was calmin down, started carving and stuff, it went off. After about 20ish minutes screwin around in the field, throttle was there and gone at times. so it still has hicups. Did some ditch banging, didn't do to bad, its had full throttle one point none the next. My question, what else??

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
check and clean your power valves,check and clean your clutches .put a new belt on,is your light staying out nowmake sure you put your power valves back in right

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already cleaned the APV's, i don't know how to clean my clutches. The light stays on after about 8 runs back and forth, but after crusin around calmin down it goes back out.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
when you cleaned your valves did put back in the same as you took them out ?put your sled on a stand or lift up with a rope or strap check your servo motor and see if it cycles when hit 6500 to 7000rpms if it doesnt rotate clockwise about a half turn and return when you let off throttle there is your problem.seen alot of kids try to clean power valves and put them back in wrong.good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts