Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding my 02 zr800 cce today and i think I have some issues. When I go to take off at about 4000 rpms the motor cuts out for a second and then keeps going. It usually only does this once and after this it seems to bog and skip a little at 4000 to 5000 rpm. anything else seems to be running top notch. any ideas? I also notched that for 0 to 20 mph the speedo needle seems to be bouncing.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is EFI and when I took off the computer after i trailered it home the light was not flashing. Is there a certain length of time I need to let it run before it will start?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also it seems alot of people are having this issue with no results. Ive tried everything the other posts have said about this problem and the computer is not flashing at all. How would the power valves cause this problem?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mine isn't blinking at all and i know the power valves were just cleaned at the service in the beginning of the year. This is the first ride I did with it. I ran two tanks of 93 through it to.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No. I'm not sure how to do it. I've seen other posts on how to do it but I'm not sure if I know exactly what I'm doing. Any good posts or manual sheets to look at? Any help would be appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.