Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am looking to buy a short track so i don't have to ride my m8 at home. found an 02 z 440 snopro. its fan cooled. the guy said its about 68 hp. so, what i am wondering is if there is any way to get some power out of this? im not talking 120 hp like a 600. but closer to 90 would be nice. its a beautiful looking sled. any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
ive got a 2000 z 440 snopro and mine rips pretty good. i just did some clutching and that made a big difference, otherwise theres not a whole lot you can get for the fanners :chug:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jetskimatt @ Nov 10 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ive got a 2000 z 440 snopro and mine rips pretty good. i just did some clutching and that made a big difference, otherwise theres not a whole lot you can get for the fanners :chug:[/b]
i didn't think there was. so, i take it there is no pipe and or can out there for it?

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
not that ive found. your best bet would probably be bikeman, they said they could probably do a pipe mod and make a can for it. im gonna have them do it for mine. Cat happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts