Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Artic Cat 700 EFI (new to me) I jumped with wire to get code _ec00 so that seems ok? I think I’ve narrowed it down to the ECU area? When I wiggle the ecu or press the support plastic under it while running it will cut the engine and display again. Hoping it’s not the ecu itself and just something loose? I’ve blown things out real good with air hose, checked for obvious connection issues, no corrosion? Charged the battery too. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
7,590 Posts
Look at the wires that come from the ecu, pay attention to any connectors especially the wired/back side of the connectors. Sometimes the wires will pull out of the connections. So look those over really good. "Volt" flashing can be a bad voltage regulator and even though it reads the correct voltage, it can still be bad. https://www.arcticchat.com/threads/volt-flashing.354518/
Dont automatically replace the regulator before you address the ECU and also look at the wires coming from the stator. EFI flashing can be various things including a battery or leaving the key on too long without starting the engine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts